Don't forget - as a medical professional, you are eligible to claim the cost of CPD education on your tax return.
Whether it be attending conferences or facilitated learning, professional development is essential to stay ahead in your career.
Common Medical professional self-education expenses include:
• The fees for short courses or university courses directly related to your work.
• Course related expenses including:
- Phone calls
- Travel costs
- Accommodation and meals (if the course requires an overnight stay)
- Tools and equipment required to undertake the course
- Books and training manuals