Attend our most comprehensive conference program to date
The GPCE 2020 conference program has been designed to suit the changing needs of all primary care professionals, with high-quality CPD content.
Choose from a range of Accredited Learning Modules (ALMs) and a wide range of education sessions and masterclasses that will give you the skills needed to manage the growing burden of chronic disease in general practice.
For any assistance with the program or registration, please contact our team via email on email@example.com or by phone on 1800 571 960.
Choose from a wide range of ALMs, education sessions and masterclasses that will give you the skills needed to manage the growing burden of chronic disease in general practice.
Come and hear from the top innovators, challengers and influencers in primary healthcare, covering the latest ‘hot topics’ facing primary care today. Keynote sessions will be announed in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
This year the GPCE Sydney 2020 conference program offers ten high impact ALMs to choose from. The ALMs run over two days, giving delegates the opportunity to also attend some of the other education sessions running throughout the conference.
Delegates will receive 40 CPD points (RACGP) per ALM completed. 2020 ALM's include:
- Dealing with Depression
- Latest updates in CVD: Risk assessment, heart failure and atrial fibrillation
- Management of medical emergencies in general practice
- Parkinson’s disease: GPs on the front line
- Changing the face of diabetes
- Optimising outcomes for octogenarians in aged care facilities
- Asthma in Australia: Practical solutions for challenges in primary care
- Dementia: Achieving a timely diagnosis and improving care
- Managing chronic wounds in primary care
- Practical management of migraine in general practice
Take advantage of our CPR (BLS) training sessions taking place over multiple groups across the weekend. These hands-on sessions are based on the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines and are delivered by highly trained paramedics. GPs, meet your registration requirements as part of the RACGP QI&CPD triennium. On completition of the CPR training session, will awarded 5 QI&CPD points (Category 2).
For conference delegates, sessions are included as part of your conference registration.
Exhibition Pass visitors can participate in CPR for only $120. If you wish to attend, please make your selection during online registration.