The GPCE Brisbane Exhibition is free for all healthcare professionals
Visiting the GPCE exhibition provides access to a range of healthcare products and services including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, computer equipment, business services, recruitment services, nutritional products, patient management systems, industry associations and much more.
Your Exhibition Pass gives you access to various free features taking place across the exhibition floor including keynote sessions, networking events and many more.
- Meet Queensland and national healthcare suppliers on the exhibition floor, all under one roof
- Discover new products, treatments and innovations
- Complimentary access to daily keynote sessions
- Complimentary access to one education session per day
- Entry to social networking event on Friday 11 September
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments and lunch daily
- Access CPR training for only $120pp
Interested in exhibiting?
Find out how to participate in Australia's largest exhibition for primary care and download our 2020 prospectus
Come and hear from the top innovators, challengers and influencers in primary healthcare, covering the latest ‘hot topics’ facing primary care today. Keynote sessions will be announed in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
Take advantage of our CPR (BLS) training sessions taking place over multiple groups across the weekend. These hands-on sessions are based on the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines and are delivered by highly trained paramedics.
These sessions meet RACGP CPD requirements of a Basic Life Support (BLS) activity. In addition, on completion of the activity, you will be awarded 5 CPD points.
For conference delegates, sessions are included as part of your conference registration.
Exhibition Pass visitors can participate in CPR for only $120. If you wish to attend, please make your selection during online registration.