JOIN US AT MELBOURNE GPCE | OUR FINAL EVENT OF THE 2014-2016 TRIENNIUM
The General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE), Australia’s leading event for primary healthcare professionals, is coming to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 11-13 November 2016.
With the end of the triennium fast approaching, this is the perfect opportunity to earn your QI&CPD points in one weekend, learn about key therapeutic areas, keep up to date on the latest clinical advances, network with peers and discover the latest products and innovations in the healthcare industry.
SEE WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT...
DON’T WAIT TO BOOK - SESSION SPACES ARE LIMITED. REGISTRATION OPENS 2 AUGUST
With this being the last event of the triennium, demand for the Melbourne GPCE is expected to be high and session spaces will sell out fast. Tickets and the conference program will be released 2 August. You can subscribe to receive the latest announcements on ticket releases and the conference program through the form to the right >>
This year we’ve saved the best to last and the GPCE Melbourne program is packed with features including expert 3 keynote presentations, 140+ seminars, workshops and hands-on practical sessions, plus 5 Active Learning Education Modules.
Key program topics include:
- Mental Health
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Emergency Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- ADHD in adults
- Care Planning
- Financial Management
- Policy Updates on Breast Screening
- Immunotherapy & Allergies
- Cervical Cancer – 2017 program update
- Benefit from an extensive choice of educational seminars and workshops for the whole team
- Boost knowledge with a diverse range of five Cat 1 ALMs (40 points each)
- Hone skills with our practical skills-based sessions
- Earn your remaining QI & CPD points to meet triennium requirements
- FREE accredited CPR training
- Attend the exciting new keynote sessions featuring the industry’s top innovators & influencers
- FREE entry to Australia’s largest healthcare exhibition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you are a GP, Nurse, Practice Manager, Registrar or Allied Health Professional working in General Practice, the GPCE is your one stop shop! With educational sessions, workshops and seminars for the whole team, plus an exhibition floor showcasing the latest products, innovations and treatments – there is something for everyone to take back to the practice. Discounts are available for groups of 4 or more.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OR EXHIBITING?
If you’re interested in optimising your facetime with GPs this year and into 2017, click here to find out more about our sponsorship options.
If you are unable to attend the GPCE Melbourne, we also have a whole range of free, accredited online education available through our sister provider, ThinkGP. Click here to find out more.