JOIN US AT GPCE BRISBANE | QUEENSLAND'S LEADING MEDICAL CONFERENCE FOR GPS AND PRIMARY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Don’t miss Australia’s leading primary care event for GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals in Queensland, coming to Brisbane over three days from 26-28 August 2016.
WHY ATTEND GPCE 2016 IN BRISBANE
- Benefit from an extensive choice of 55+ seminars and workshops for the whole team, exploring the latest advances and treatment options in primary care
- Hone your skills with a diverse range of hands-on practical skills-based sessions
- Attend four NEW Active Learning Modules
- FREE accredited CPR training
- Attend the exciting new keynote sessions featuring the industry’s top innovators & influencers
- Exclusive GPMHSC accredited Mental Health Skills Training
- Earn up to 126 QI & CPD points across one weekend
- FREE entry to Australia’s largest healthcare exhibition
NEW FOR 2016 - KEYNOTE SESSIONS
The exciting new keynote sessions will feature the industry’s top innovators and influencers discussing hot topics facing general practice today. Watch out for further announcements on speakers and topics coming soon!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!