Accredited Learning Modules
This year the GPCE Sydney 2020 conference program offers ten high impact ALMs to choose from. The ALMs run over two days, giving delegates the opportunity to also attend some of the other education sessions running throughout the conference.
Delegates will receive 40 CPD points (RACGP) per ALM completed.
ALMs in 2020 include:
- Asthma in Australia: Practical solutions for challenges in primary care
- Changing the face of diabetes
- Dealing with Depression
- Dementia: Achieving a timely diagnosis and improving care
- Latest updates in CVD: Risk assessment, heart failure and atrial fibrillation
- Management of medical emergencies in general practice
- Managing chronic wounds in primary care
- Optimising outcomes for octogenarians in aged care facilities
- Parkinson’s disease: GPs on the front line
- Practical management of migraine in general practice