JOIN US AT GPCE MELBOURNE | AUSTRALIA’S LEADING MEDICAL CONFERENCE FOR GPS AND PRIMARY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Don’t miss Australia’s leading primary care event for GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals in Victoria, coming to Melbourne from 11-13 November 2016.
No other event provides access to world-class medical education, exclusive networking opportunities and innovative products and services specifically for general practice, under one roof, across one weekend.
The Melbourne General Practitioner Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) delivers the latest clinical and business updates, as well as never before seen products and services specifically for Australian medical professionals.
- Benefit from an extensive choice of educational seminars and workshops for the whole team, exploring the latest advances and treatment options in primary care
- Hone your skills with a diverse range of hands-on practical skills-based sessions
- Earn your remaining QI & CPD points to meet triennium requirements
- FREE accredited CPR training
- Attend the exciting new keynote sessions featuring the industry’s top innovators & influencers
- FREE entry to Australia’s largest healthcare exhibition
WATCH OUR 2015 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
ATTEND GPCE & EARN YOUR QI & CPD POINTS BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIENNIUM
Don’t forget that 2016 is the final year of the triennium. Earn all of your remaining QI and CPD points at the Melbourne GPCE to ensure that you meet your CPD requirements for the triennium!
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Registration for the Melbourne General Practice Conference and Exhibition will open in August 2016. Subscribe to our newsletter using the form on the top right of this page to keep up to date on early bird registration announcements, news and information.